The «YVid» project operates in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on the protection of information and copyrights. All information posted on the site is a material that is freely available for viewing and downloading on the Internet. The site administration does not carry out activities related to the publication of unlicensed content illegally stolen and protected by copyright holders.
The «YVid» project is always open for cooperation with copyright holders!
If you are the copyright holder of any material posted on the pages of the https://yvid.ru website and would not like this information to be distributed without your consent, the administration is ready to assist you and remove the relevant materials from the website.
In the event of a dispute, we ask you to send us a letter in electronic form to the mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org, where you must indicate the following:
- Documentary evidence of your rights to copyrighted material:
- a scanned copy of a document with print, or
- email from the official mail domain of the copyright holder company, or
- other information that allows you to uniquely identify you as the copyright holder of this material.
- Direct links to pages of the site containing data that must be deleted. Links should be of the form: https://yvid.site/***.
- The text that you want to place accompanied by the deleted information. In it you can indicate where and on what conditions you can take information, links to which were deleted, as well as your contact information, so that visitors can take from you all the information they are interested in regarding this material.
- If any material on the site, information about which was taken from open sources, belongs to you, and your name is not indicated or is indicated incorrectly, or the authorship of another person is indicated instead of yours, please let us know. We will indicate the name of the author, or, at your request, we will delete the material the rights to which belong to you.
Upon receipt of a letter containing the listed information (in particular, documentary evidence of your rights to the material), within 48 business hours we will remove copyrighted content from the site.